For contractors, calling Texas811 before you dig is a great way to keep your business running smoothly. Now, with the Texas811 portal, it’s never been easier. The Texas811 portal is a great resource for any contractor ready to work on their digging project. It’s easy to set up and use on a regular basis.
Here are the top five advantages of using the Texas811 portal:
5. Avoid spending unnecessary time on the phone. It’s important to call Texas811 before you start any digging project, but let’s face it—not everyone has the time to make that call. The Texas811 portal allows you to bypass that time-consuming call and get back to work on your next project.
4. Submit tickets on your own time. With the Texas811 portal, you can now submit tickets any time you like. We make it convenient for any contractor to conduct their business on their own time and comply with the laws and regulations regarding major digging projects.
3. Use the same maps as the one-call folks use. Since you’ll be using the same maps, you’ll be able to mark out your work area.
2. Better communication. By using the portal, you can better identify the location of your work area, which means better communication between you, your staff and your clients.
1. It puts YOU in complete control. You choose exactly when and how to use it. Your project’s all in your hands—nothing will get lost in translation.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using the Texas811 portal for your business on a regular basis. For more information, check out this informational video and share it with your employees and co-workers.